Every year AIDS Alabama South hosts a series of events to educate the broader community about our work and to help raise the funds necessary to provide life-saving programs to individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Through these events we acknowledge the great contributions of our benefactors and our shared work to build and strengthen our local community for generations to come.
Dining Out For Life
Dining Out For Life Event Page
Saturday, December 1, 2018 / All Day / Variety of different Restaurants along the Gulf Coast
Participating is Easy!
Ready to get involved?
Submit and return our DOFL Restaurant Agreement form
Submit a $350 DOFL Participation Fee
Call us at 251.545.4201 or email.
Ready to get involved?
Please submit and return your DOFL Restaurant Agreement form.
Submit your $350 DOFL Participation Fee
How to Win, Rules and Requirements:
For every restaurant/bar/food truck that you sign up to participate in DOFL, you’ll automatically receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card! Yeah! Seriously! One restaurant registration = one $50 Amazon Gift Card.
Make sure your Restaurant/Bar/Food Truck owner/manager mentions your name when they register.
Official DOFL Giveaway Rules & Regulations
1. Eligibility: This Dining Out For Life Campaign is open only to those who are over 21 and located in the United States.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of AIDS Alabama South as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Dining Out For Life Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at the beginning of November 19, 2018, and ending November 29, 2018. Restaurant, bar, or food truck owners/managers must mention your name when they sign up to participate.
4. How to Enter: The Dining Out For Life Campaign must be entered by Registering and Signing Up a restaurant, bar or food truck in one of the following 12 counties: Mobile, Butler, Clarke, Choctaw, Conecuh, Covington, Escambia, Marengo, Baldwin, Monroe, Washington, and Wilcox. Each restaurant, bar, or food truck you sign up to participate in AIDS Alabama South's Dining Out FOr Life fundraising event - you will earn a $50 Amazon gift card. The restaurant, bar, or food truck you recruit to participate in Dining Out For Life must fulfill all DOFL requirements, as specified, for you to be eligible to win a prize. Restaurant entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Dining Out For Life agency sponsor (AIDS Alabama South). You must register and sign up a restaurant, bar, or food truck to be eligible. Each restaurant, bar, or food truck you register and sign up to participate in Dining Out for Life must complete the Restaurant Agreement forms and submit their $350 participation fee for you to be eligible to receive a $50 Amazon gift card. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AIDS Alabama South.
5. Prizes: The Winner of this Dining Out For Life Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Amazon Gift Card with a Value of $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AIDS Alabama South. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at AIDS Alabama South's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AIDS Alabama South to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible restaurant entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected under the supervision of AIDS Alabama South. The Winner will be notified by email or phone call within 72 hours following the restaurant, bar, or food truck registration. AIDS Alabama South shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Dining Out For Life Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (at AIDS Alabama South's sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DINING OUT FOR LIFE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., name, photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that AIDS Alabama South, anyone acting on behalf of AIDS Alabama South, and Dining Out For Life licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Dining Out For Life Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: AIDS Alabama South reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Dining Out For Life Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AIDS Alabama South’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Dining Out For LifeCampaign. AIDS Alabama South reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Dining Out For Life website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AIDS Alabama South has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Dining Out For Life Campaign, to void restaurant participation for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AIDS Alabama South and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Dining Out For Life Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ALABAMA, IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Dining Out For Life Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Dining Out For Life Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Dining Out For Life Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Dining Out For Life Campaign is AIDS Alabama South, LLC.